SULSA has funding available to sponsor Scottish Life Sciences Networks.
- The event must be open to attendees from at least two SULSA member universities.
- A maximum of £1,000 can be requested.
- SULSA’s sponsorship of the event will be mentioned on all literature, including any web page relating to the event (which should provide a link to SULSA’s web site), and display of pop-up banners.
- A brief post event report (500 to 1000 words) will be provided to SULSA.
How to request funding:
- If you would like to approach SULSA to provide support for your network or event please complete the SULSA Application for Event Funding and e-mail to the SULSA Operations Officer Jill.Inkster@glasgow.ac.uk
IBioIC iGEM Event 2016
Scottish Metabolomics Network Annual Conference 2016
Strathclyde Engage – Images of Research Exhibition 2017
17th BioDundee International Conference 2017
Scottish Metabolomics Network Symposium 2017
Glasgow Microbiology Collective 2017 and 2018
NextGenBug Meetings 2018
ISFP Conference 2018
Glasgow Imaging Network (GIN) 2018
Scottish DNA Replication Network 2018
Scottish Dementia Research Consortium Annual Conference 2018
Dementia Research Institute 2018
Cell Block Science
International Society of Fibrinolysis and Proteolysis and the Plasminogen Activation Workshop
St Andrews iGEM Team 2018
Nucleocytoplasmic Transport 2019
Electrophysiological Data Analysis 2019
ESRIC Super Resolution Clinic 2019
Scottish DNA Replication Network 2019
SymBioSE Conference 2019
The 52nd Annual International Meeting of the ESR Spectroscopy Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry
International Conference on Biophotonics 2019
PiCLS Symposium 2019
Please find a list of travel award funders to attend conferences and small grants for short-term exchange visits to other laboratories.