Thursday 26 – Friday 27 April 2018
Day One: Research | Day Two: Policy
Scotland’s largest city is home to an array of remarkable museums, visitor attractions and galleries – housing one of Europe’s largest civic arts collections and a cutting edge contemporary visual arts scene that is envied across the globe.
One of the beauties of Glasgow is its compact size, making it easy for visitors to explore the city’s positively diverse neighbourhoods, as well as the incredible range of built heritage.
Check out some of the useful downloads and links below to get the most out of your visit to Glasgow!
1. Premier Inn George Square
2. Z Hotel
3. Millennium Hotel
4. Mercure Hotel
5. Carlton George Hotel
6. Ibis Styles Hotel
7. Premier Inn Buchanan Galleries
8. DoubleTree by Hilton
9. Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express Theatreland
10. Fraser Suites
Please book via peoplemakeglasgow.com/findahotel to find the best available rates.
Glasgow has very high occupancy levels for hotel rooms due to the large number of events in the city. Delegates are advised to book early to guarantee availability at their preferred hotel.
Useful Guides and Links
- Download the Glasgow Destination Guide which has lots of information on attractions, bars, restaurants and more.
- Download the Glasgow Museum Guide
- Download the Glasgow City Map
- Download the Delegate Discounts from our friends at Glasgow Convention Bureau