Scottish Universities Insight Institute - Call for Proposals
The Scottish Universities Insight Institute invites submissions for Knowledge Exchange programmes to be held in the Institute in the period September 2012 to February 2013.
Application guidelines and application forms can be downloaded here.
- Deadline for Registering Interest: 23:59hrs, Sunday 15th April 2012
- Deadline for submitting a Proposal: 5pm, Friday 18th May 2012
- Funding decision made by: Week beginning 25th June 2012
Scottish Insight will support at least 2 programmes as a result of this call. Programmes should:
• address substantial issues that face Scotland and the wider world;
• require a multi-disciplinary approach and the input of policy-maker and/or practitioner knowledge;
• marshal the existing knowledge of participants and deploy their experience in fresh ways;
• be productively addressed through a schedule of activities during a period of up to 4 months
• have the capacity to extend knowledge and inform policy and/or practice.
Programme participants should include international expertise. Organising teams must include members employed at 2 of our partner universities. The universities financially sponsoring these programmes are the Universities of Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Stirling and Strathclyde. Academics from other Scottish universities may participate but not lead programmes.
As indicated in the Guidelines, applicants are encouraged to discuss potential proposals with the Institute’s Director or Manager.
Tue, 03/12/2013 - 11:44
Maciej Antkowiak, a researcher associated with the SULSA Bioworkstation at the University of St...
SULSA and ETP catalyse new research collaborations between Hong Kong and Scotland in the Life Sciences and Energy
Wed, 06/11/2013 - 17:40
Through a series of workshops facilitated by SULSA and ETP, and an agreement signed by SFC and UGC,...
Fri, 18/10/2013 - 10:19
The RSE is pleased to open the call for applications for the Scottish Enterprise and BBSRC funded...
Thu, 19/09/2013 - 13:58
A recent debate, held by the Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (SULSA), and chaired by...