To see the latest SULSA bulletin click here.
Scottish Universities Insight Institute - Call for Proposals
The Scottish Universities Insight Institute invites submissions for Knowledge Exchange programmes to be held in the Institute in the period September 2012 to February 2013.
Application guidelines and application forms can be downloaded here.
- Deadline for Registering Interest: 23:59hrs, Sunday 15th April 2012
- Deadline for submitting a Proposal: 5pm, Friday 18th May 2012
- Funding decision made by: Week beginning 25th June 2012
Scottish Insight will support at least 2 programmes as a result of this call. Programmes should:
• address substantial issues that face Scotland and the wider world;
• require a multi-disciplinary approach and the input of policy-maker and/or practitioner knowledge;
• marshal the existing knowledge of participants and deploy their experience in fresh ways;
• be productively addressed through a schedule of activities during a period of up to 4 months
• have the capacity to extend knowledge and inform policy and/or practice.
Programme participants should include international expertise. Organising teams must include members employed at 2 of our partner universities. The universities financially sponsoring these programmes are the Universities of Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Stirling and Strathclyde. Academics from other Scottish universities may participate but not lead programmes.
As indicated in the Guidelines, applicants are encouraged to discuss potential proposals with the Institute’s Director or Manager.
Wed, 08/05/2013 - 09:16
Vasileios Eftychidis - an undergraduate who took up a placement through the BioSKAPE Undergraduate...
Fri, 26/04/2013 - 14:21
Do you have a business idea that you are trying to develop? Converge Challenge is the largest...
Ushering in a new era for Scottish life sciences - BioCity CEO to deliver key address at BioScotland on 30th April
Tue, 23/04/2013 - 10:01
Scottish ambitions to double the life sciences sector by 2020 could be realised if the...
Wed, 27/03/2013 - 11:24
Whilst world-class research delivers insight, bringing that research to market is crucial to...
Tue, 26/03/2013 - 18:25
Are you a postdoc or PI who wants to gain new skills to help you take the next step in your career?...
Fri, 15/03/2013 - 10:35
A major new centre to boost the development of drugs to tackle the foremost diseases of the...
Fri, 15/03/2013 - 10:26
£15m has been allocated to fund up to 10 multidisciplinary networks to address strategic...